Thursday, April 30, 2009

Step by Step

Where are the psychedelic drugs? point me in the right direction...

Something about everything reminds of who I don't want to be. I feel like I've been skullfucked by an angry dimension. I am not who I am. Somnium Ergo Sum...

1800 mikes was not too much - It was, like most 'bad trips', too much at the wrong time, in the wrong place. It was not a fully-fledged psychedelic freakout perse, replete with spittle dribbling down my chin and a wild animal behind my eyes, so much as twelve hours of being shown things I had tried so hard to hide from myself. To be frank, it was a psychedelic experience, animolytic and awe-inspiring. I saw myself reflected in a puddle of bloody vomit, and felt invisble hands holding me upright when all I tried to hurl myself down a cliff.

It's time to face the music, it's time to introduce reality. Remember that everything you have learned is just that, learned, and not necessarily true. I am not who you think I am. if everyone could just STAND UP for a minute and start to deconstruct fallacy, mainline truth and hammer down the bricks of order into a chaotic rubble of order and ash - Maybe then we could get somewhere.

WE ARE ALL TOO WRAPPED UP IN WHO WE WANT TO BE TO REALISE WHO WE REALLY ARE.

If you go your whole life without going through a heavy psychedelic experience, you have missed out. I'd go so far as to say that you have failed your duty as a human to embrace neural freedom.

Burn down conciousness. You are lying to yourselves and everyone around you. Who are we, really? I do not recognise this gaunt and pallid old man standing in the mirror.

I was saved by an Angel and baptised in spearmint.

I am standing on the edge of the world... I don't feel like losing control...

Crunch time. Who are you?

Time goes by while I am feeling low! So open up the door; and let it go!

1 comment:

Noor said...

Haha, this made my day.

But yeah, good point.