Sunday, January 11, 2009

A giggle and a half, for sure.

An eventful year, that was. A dozen different lives played out in a multifaceted psychological journey from insecurity to god complex and back again to baseline - A lot of people have ups and downs, smooth sailing and an average amplitude in terms of general fucked-up-edness their lives follow; I seem to have some strange gabber kick that has me going nicely then dumps me on my arse, I'll be shit for a week or a month and then a single good event comes along. It's all balanced, karmically and harmonically; but to be honest i'd have preferred the transitions to have been a little bit smoother.

The morning of 2009 began with a severe psychoallergic reaction to several substances that normally treat me wonderfully. I am not entirely sure why; but I wasn't the only one whose vibes weren't in tune that sunrise. These demons were purged by a litle snuff of the demon tea on tobacco; and with them, my breakfast - I found myself poweryakking incoherently as the world burned around me, melting like wax and crumbling like lego. Fragments of glass cover my bare feet as my demons, memories and hatred are expengued in a bilous stream, a fetid ichor of unpleasant karma and unapproachable demeanour.

Rest easy, body. You have earned this.

It's just like the song goes...

My body is the car that I've been driving
Around for thirty six years
My body the car
Slowly burning out the rubber
and stripping the gears


Maybe the poet was right, but had the wrong timing. - revise my previous.

You don't know how to ease my pain
you don't know

You don't know how to ease my pain.
You don't know what the sound is
darling

It's the sound of my tears falling
or is it the rain?
You don't know.
You don't know how to play the game
and you cheat
you lie...

No comments: