And of this running faecal river, 90% of it is crap, so thank god for my bookmarks which allow me to filter through it. "But Lo!" Says Mister Sturgeon, 90% of your bookmarks are crap! I nod, concede the point that relativistically speaking, ninety percent of my bookmarks are, indeed, crap. I momentarily consider stripping down to the 10& good, but all that does is increase my resolution, because of that remaining 10%, 90% will be crap. It's a circle of crap that never ceases to confound and frustrate. So I keep my bookmarks, and move onto individual sites. hello, gaia. Ninety percent of you is crap. Resolve. Hello, G.D. Ninety percent of you is crap. Resolve. Hello, thread. Ninety percent of your responses are crap.

On and on it continues until I'm down to counting the pixels that make up the letters that make up the words that make up the posts that make up the thread - ad nauseam.

So! We simplify, but at the same time we introduce complexity. We tell sturgeon to get fucked, and introduce a littler creative editing. "Ninety percent of the definable present object is crap." Better. Simpler in terms of practice, more complex in terms of thw law itself.

But that's what science is like, and physics especially. The cat is/is not dead, all that bullshit. In all honesty, the only physics I care about is ballistic trajectories, impact patterns, terminal velocity and shrapnel distribution spreads. f(living) = BOOM HEADSHOT! where headshot is equivalent to the number of tangoes divided by the number of rounds in my magazine, and boom is equal to the number of magazines I'm carrying. If the number is positive, I live. If it's negative, I die. very simple.

The biggest issue facing mankind today is that extreme reluctance of numbers to do what they are told.