Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You there, at the back - CAN YOU HEAR ME?

I sit here with a small bowl of flaked bluefin tuna, lime juice and cracked pepper. Cigarettes are on the counter, but I don't smoke inside my house, and it's five degress below ball-stickingly cold outside. I don't even want one that bad anyway, but I ache for that dull burn. The savoury tang of red-hot smoulder, acrid twists inside and out. The borgeouis yellowing of the fingers is something I never took kindly to, though, and it's that thought which keeps my zippo quenched and the cigarette unrolled.

I'm rambling. Because I don't know what to say. Vital spark - Sparkless. Life - lifeless.

I don't know what to write any more. Fuck you all.

yeah, that'll do.

3 comments:

Paranoid Android said...

Ew.
Why would you eat flaky bluefin tuna?


Big Brown Rabbit.

Genericyst said...

undeserving

N.R said...

uninviting?