Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nothing is okay.

Where did the love go? From my business, from this scene, from my life? This... numb corruption threatens to overwhelm us all, a disheartening facade that smells like money and tastes like iodine. It's a bone sickness. A dry sickness. Our vibrations turned nasty some time ago, but now they take root, shaking us to the core of our very being.

I weep for tomorrow, because the new young want nothing more then INSTANT GRATIFICATION, and they don't care what's in the pill as long as it fucks them up, and they don't care who's selling it or how much they charge because if they can't afford it, they'll just steal to get the money, or rip someone off... I hate this fucking city. I want to take the maybe two dozen worthwhile people and take them with me to melbourne, or toronto...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol where have you been for the last 15 years. it's always been like that. the point is to be patient with the stupid noobs, and teach them. remember, you were once a stupid noob yourself, till other former stupid noobs took you under their respective wings.

Wednesday Elizebeth said...

its not changing anywhere darling.