Monday, February 2, 2009

momentous momentum, unveiled at last

this will not be a long blog post.

this will not be a self-piteous whine hidden behind the thin veneer of aesthetically enjoyable literism.

I have reached a moment in my life wherin I am face with total catharsis and disconnection from the anchors that hold me in place.

it is not my intention to forget. I know how I feel, and I think I know how she feels. But until such a point when such feeligns can overlap, I have to make the most of it.

I have discovered certain... elements of nature to which we natural philosophers cannot yet ascribe a logical explanation. I cannot live in a world I do not understand.

The central misfits who all of them, owe me money, time and emotion will have to solve their own problems from heron in. There is no longer any reason for me to see them ever again. I have friends there, yes... but they are fair-weather friends to the end.

it is time to take my work back underground. To prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

pleasant dreams, world. experience thineself.

4 comments:

Noor said...

Good :)

Pretty Hips. said...

I hope you find your way.

N.R said...

Yes well done, find your way, etc. but by the way,
Your turn next, you two.

namaste said...

"The Secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, nor to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly."