Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sometimes you eat the acid... sometimes the acid eats you

six months, life lessons but nothing learnt. nothing lasts but nothing is lost, and the big wheel turns - you see the problem, you KNOW the solution, but through some kind of masochistic emotional inertia you push yourself through that bitter hell anyway

peel in the sun - skittish kitten, paranoid and selfconcious. hiding in the heat, yellow shade and purple-blue electric rifts that gape at me from the dancing earth. sand bounces, vibrates - it reminds me of seashells, but with more spiders

Well shes walking through the clouds
With a circus mind thats running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
Thats all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

thankfully, the hot sawtooth edge of the day is quenched by purple passion, and fat bass nights. there really is no better way to work out frustration and depression then ketamine, cheap liquor and a pretty girl to dance with.

When Im sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me
Its alright, she says
its alright
Take anything you want from me, anything
Anything...

back in the real world, the girl confuses me - which is probably my fault, if you try and hold onto something for too long it will only struggle harder to be free, but sometimes you're too damn scared of losing it to recognise that. I need to start taking my own adice. Just fucking relax, heyy... We're all here to have fun, and getting caught up reading meaning into something that probably has the simplest of explanations ain't gonna help.

I'm not gonna fight no more, not gonna push, not gonna pull. Seeds are sown, everybody knows the score. I can't control her and I'm not gonna try to - just gonna take a deep breath, be there when she needs me and not expect anything, not pretend anything. Not gonna work myself up just for the sake of it. i need to stop feeding off drama. Life is good right now. Enjoy it. We are young, we are free.

Fly on little wing,
Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing

No comments: